“Everyone feels the need to be recognized as an individual or member of a group and to feel a sense of achievement for work well done.”
Gifting provides You & Your Organization with a valuable means of recognizing & strengthening relationships with your key customers and colleagues thus creating goodwill, fostering new relationships and promoting the organization’s business.
A properly timed and appropriate gift is one of the best ways of conveying the important message that a relationship matters. Verbal communication is soon forgotten but gifts with your company’s logo on them form a reminder of your company, which may tip a business decision in your favour. Gift giving is a cost-effective way to build a sense of partnership with valued associates. Promotional Products Association International (PPAI) has conducted surveys of corporate gift givers and recipients. They have shown that vendors who gave were twice as likely to increase their chances of being contacted by recipients as those that didn’t have a gift program.
Through the Management Desk Planner
- Recognize & Thank long-standing customers & channel partners for their business. Surprise the customer and build long-term loyalty.
- Recognize a valued employee for his/her actions worthy of special recognition including going “above and beyond” to please a customer, putting in long hours to complete a project on time, making a cost-saving or productivity-enhancing suggestion, or completing a big sale. Increase the chances of people going the extra mile in future.
- Recognize & reward employees for good performance and achievements, this also helps to maintain loyalty and can be used to add some fun to the workplace.
- Recognize Your Vendors for the great work done! If your company depends on excellent service from a few vendors, you may be surprised by the long-term impact of gifting.
- Recognize your students for their excellence in any area ranging from academics to sports.
- Recognize & appreciate the value of personal relationships – Your Family, Friends & Neighbors and make them feel happier.